Product Owner and Growth Master Certifications
Over 20 hours of live virtual classes and hands-on exercises, covering everything from scrum basics to growth hacking tactics from world-known experts
1. Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO)
- Increase business agility through the proper execution of the Product Owner role
- Recognize the value of a product over project mindset
- Learn how to bridge business strategy to product execution using Scrum
- Understand that the Product Owner is an Agile Product Manager
- Understand the Scrum Principles and Empiricism
- Understand the Product Owner accountabilities on the Scrum Team
- Learn how to align the team around the business strategy, product vision, Product Goal, and Sprint Goal
- Find ways to effectively communicate the business strategy, product vision, and Product Goal
- Learn techniques for Product Backlog Management, Release Management, and Forecasting
- Identify metrics that can be used to track value creation, and successful product delivery
- Discover techniques to interact with stakeholders, customers, and the members of the Scrum Team
Target AudienceThis course is appropriate for professionals in any industry where teams are working to solve complex problems. The Professional Scrum Product Owner course is for:
- Professionals interested in starting a career as a Product Owner
- Product Owners with some experience in the role that are looking to improve their understanding or fix their misconceptions of Scrum and the Product Owner role
- Scrum Masters wishing to be an effective coach to Product Owners will also find valuable insights in this course
LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS FORMAT
Students work in teams. They learn through team assignments, discussions and hands-on exercises.
The course used Zoom and MURAL collaboration tools. Access to these tools is provided.
Assessment and certification
2. Growth Master Training
Breakout growth requires an effective Growth Master leading the charge. This is a course that will teach participants the fundamentals to become effective Growth Masters. It includes best practices for leading a team to execute a growth process that drives results, based on experiences collected from breakout success companies such as Facebook, Uber, and Slack. This course is designed for anyone who wants to become an effective Growth Master. Effective growth masters often have backgrounds as marketers, product managers, growth analysts, executives, or entrepreneurs.
Course Learning Objectives
- Keep your team consistently engaged in growth
- Prepare in advance for each growth meeting
- Conduct an effective growth meeting to maximize the growth
- Follow up after each growth meeting to ensure plans are effectively executed
- Focus your team on the highest leverage growth opportunities
Accelerate your team’s testing velocity for maximum growth learning
Live class: a total of 8h, split into two 4h meetings (up to 60 participants in each meeting).
Pre-recorded lessons: additional 2:30h.
Cesario Ramos is a senior Agile Management coach & product development expert. He founded AgiliX, a network organization that guides agile adoptions throughout provides training worldwide. He works on large and small scale Scrum adoption at his clients and as a certified LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) trainer, Professional Scrum trainer from Scrum.org and Qualified Innovation Games® Instructor. In the past, he was an agile consultant at Xebia, CTO at codecentric NL, a product manager at Atos, a hard-core developer and the lead software architect at PANalytical. Over the years Cesario wrote numerous papers on agile development and is the author of the book ‘EMERGENT – Lean & Agile adoption for an innovative workplace’ and co-author with Jeff Sutherland, James Coplien et al of the book ‘Scrum Patterns’.
Emilia Chagas is Head of Business Strategy at GrowthHackers.com and co-founded GrowthHackers Workflow (formerly Contentools.com), a content marketing platform that helps +2,000 marketing teams to plan, create, distribute, and analyze online content. As a content manager for over 8 years, Emilia has led video, editorial, and web-based content projects in both SMBs and enterprises. Linkedin.com/in/emiliachagas/
Joseph (Joe) Yoder (agilist, computer scientist, speaker and pattern author) is the founder and principal of The Refactory (www.refactory.com), a company focused on software architecture, design, implementation, consulting, and mentoring on all facets of software development. Joe serves as president of the board of The Hillside Group, a group dedicated to improving the quality of life of everyone who uses, builds, and encounters software systems. Joe is best known as an author of the Big Ball of Mud pattern, which illuminates many fallacies in software architecture. He is also a co-author of the book “A Scrum Book: The Spirit of the Game.” Joe teaches and mentors developers on agile and lean practices, software architecture, building flexible systems, clean design, patterns, refactoring, and testing. Joe won the New Directions award at the Software Engineering Institutes (SEI) Software Architecture conference (SATURN), which is given to the presentation that best describes innovative new approaches and thought leadership in the application of architecture-centric practices. Linkedin.com/in/metayoda/
Sean Ellis is the founder of GrowthHackers.com, the number one online community built for growth hackers. Sean coined the term "growth hacker" in 2010, after using it to ignite massive growth for Dropbox, Eventbrite, LogMeIn and Lookout - all with valuations now exceeding $1B. He regularly speaks to startups and Fortune 100s and has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, WIRED, Fast Company, Inc.com, and TechCrunch. Sean is also coauthor of Hacking Growth: http://amzn.to/2ll80L3