[Upcoming] The Ultimate LinkedIn Growth Hacking Playbook
How to use LinkedIn to build your brand, grow your audience, and generate leads.
This course is currently under production and will be launched over the following weeks.
By enrolling to our wait-list, you will get early access to the course at a discounted price!
Chances are that you’re familiar with LinkedIn, but you’ve only used the platform when you were looking for a job. Or maybe you use LinkedIn to keep up with what’s new, or you use it to keep in touch with current and/or former colleagues. But what if I told you that LinkedIn is actually one of the best social platforms (in 2021, with the lowest hanging fruit) where you can quickly build your personal/company brand, grow a loyal audience/community, and generate high quality organic leads that actually convert into paying customers at a much higher rate than any other of your other marketing channels?
Interested in knowing how? Continue reading below :)
In this action-packed Growth Hacking with LinkedIn course, I’m going to show you step-by-step the latest proven strategies and tactics where you’ll learn:
- How to increase (10x) the visibility of your LinkedIn profile with social SEO and specific profile optimization hacks.
- How to establish your personal brand by leveraging credibility, integrity, and authority (C.I.A model of TRUST).
- A framework to help you consistently create attention-grabbing LinkedIn posts that add value, build trust, and get thousands (and sometimes hundreds of thousands or millions) of organic views.
- The art and science of connecting with your ICP/buyers and rapidly growing your network.
- At scale: How to connect with your buyers, add value, and pitch your products/services the right way. (MUUUCH different than your typical "connecting and barfing" or "connecting and pitching"!)
Gabe is a marketer by design and a salesperson at heart, with extensive hyper-growth experience from various successful SaaS startups. Based out of Salt Lake City UT, he is currently the Global Marketing Evangelist at Lucid (makers of Lucidchart and Lucidspark), a visual collaboration platform that has 25+ million users in 180 countries. Gabe has been recognized as a marketing/sales thought leader by companies like LinkedIn, Forbes, Forrester, and Salesforce.